Welcome back! What a beautiful day…perfect for a ride…picking up some flowers to thank you for…
Playing with a variety of challenges for this card: Theme and Style: Paper Players (#613). Colors: Global Design Project (#365), Sketch and Theme: Try Stampin’ On Tuesday’s (#578) and as I used a retired stamp set or two, Retro Rubber (#193).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5½” x 4¼”) retired Ever Eden Cotton Paper.
- Accent Mat: (4¼” x 3¼”) Sweet Sorbet Striped patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Panel: (4” x 2¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Vespa image from the retired On the Grow (Circa 2011) stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink as was the sentiment, Thank You, from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set from Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog, presently retired.
- The Vespa image was colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers: Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink. Parts of the Vespa (Seat, Handles and Wheels) were colored with Smoky Slate.
- Using a Blending Brush, Petal Pink ink was added to the background.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. Pink Loose Flower Flourishes were added to the focal panel for decoration.
A super easy #simplestamping card. Just Stamps, Ink and Paper.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.