A quick and simple card. Playing with a color challenge from Just Us Girls (#653).
I had a particular idea and patterned paper in mind for my original idea…but could not find it amongst my extensive hoard. I did, however, come across another and that changed everything!
The layout is loosely based on the Sketch Saturday (#711) design.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Mat: (4¼” x 5½”) Pumpkin Pie / White Dotted patterned piece of paper from the retired Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper pack suggesting the left strip.
- Corner Accent Mat: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3½” x 4¾”) Butterfly patterned piece of paper from the same Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle Shape: (1⅝”) Peach Parfait (retired) cardstock scrap from my bin.
- The sentiment, Celebrate every beautiful thing, from the retired Catching Butterflies stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede ink.
- The sentiment was die-cut with the (1⅝”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
The three panels were arranged and adhered to the card base. The sentiment circle was popped up with Dimensionals.
Love when a beautiful patterned piece of paper can be the focus of a card, doing all the work.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.