Have you been shopping for your Halloween Candy? Do you shell out or do you escape? The “Goods” came into our house this past weekend. The trick, of course, is not to open up the bags with your favorite treats…
I am playing with the colors suggested by As You See It (#285), case-ing the project from Jo Blackman over at Inspire.Create (#127), and the Halloween theme suggested by Cupcake Inspirations (#555) and Stampin’ Up! Only (#312).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Strip Panel Base: (3¾” x 5½”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Strips: (⅝” x 5½”) Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper pack (Black & White patterns), 2022/2024 In-Color Collection Designer Series Paper pack (Parakeet Party and Starry Sky), 2022/2023 Brights Collection Designer Series Paper pack (Mango Melody), 2022/2024 In-Color Glimmer Paper pack (Parakeet Party and Starry Sky), and White Glimmer Paper from the Red and White Glimmer Paper pack painted with a wash Mango Melody Classic Ink Refill and Water using a Craft Paint Brush.
- The strips were arranged and adhered to the Base Panel.
- Accent Mat: (2⅛” x3⅝”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (2” x 3½”) Basic Black cardstock.
- The Spider Web image from the retired Ghoulish Grunge stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- Focal Image – Ghost: Basic Black cardstock scrap.
- The Ghost image from the September 2022 Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Ghost was painted with Versamark Illuminate Glimmer ink from the Refill Bottle and a Craft Paint Brush.
- The Ghost was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Banner: (2¾” x ⅝”) Mango Melody cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Trick or Treat, from the retired Toxic Treats stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was die cut with one of the stitched banner dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. A length of retired Basic Gray (¼”) Shimmer Ribbon was tied around the Strip Panel and under the Focal Panel. The Ghost was popped up with Dimensionals.
A fun sparkly Halloween card…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.