Enjoying your Sunday? Have you been creative today?
Stepping away from the Autumn theme with some fresh florals and fresh colors for a clean and simple take on the sketch.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3” x 4⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using Blending Brushes, Blushing Bride (for Desert Rose), Pale Papaya (for Melon) and Soft Succulent (for Rosemary), the colors were added as a background.
- The two Floral Stems from the Wildflower Path stamp set were stamped at varying heights with Soft Succulent ink.
- Using both Blushing Bride and Pale Papaya inks, several of the coordinating Flower stamps were added to the Stems.
- The panel was trimmed out with one of the rectangle dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Accent Trim: (3” x ¾”) Soft Succulent cardstock scrap die-cut with the Rick Rack die from the Perfect Pairings Promotion Fresh Cut Stems Dies set.
- Circle: (1⅜”) Blushing Bride cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Hello there, from the Nature’s Prints stamp set was stamped into Versamark ink and then Evening Evergreen ink and heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was die-cut with one of the circle dies from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The sentiment circle was popped up with Dimensionals.
A friendly floral all-purpose greeting card.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.