Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#377).
My card was influenced by the following challenges:
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Tilt Panel: (2” x 4¾”) Blushing Bride colored Brushstrokes Specialty Paper.
- Background Panel: (3” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with same sized rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Using a Blending Brush and the Open Lattice Die from the Organic Beauty Dies set as a Stencil, Balmy Blue ink was added to the panel.
- Circle: (2½”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the same sized stitched circle die from the Stylish Shaped Dies set.
- Focal Image – Floral Stem: (2½” x 4”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Floral Stem image from the Blessings of Home stamp set was stamped with waterproof Stazon Black ink.
- The Flowers were water colored with Blushing Bride, Merry Merlot and Balmy Blue ink using the Fine and Medium Tipped Water Painter Brushes. The Greenery was water colored with Mint Macaron ink.
- Once dry, the Floral Stem was die-cut with the coordinating die from the Flowers of Home Dies set.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅜” x 1”) Blushing Bride colored Brushstrokes Specialty Paper off cut.
- The sentiment, A true friend…, from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set was stamped with Merry Merlot ink.
- The label was die-cut with another of the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch.
A soft and pretty friendship card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.