Welcome back! A few more deadlines looming…
Playing with the Heart to Heart (October) challenge, the Fusion (Autumn Leaves) challenge and the CAS Colours & Sketches (#490) challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The Large Leaf, Small Leaf and Long Sprig images from the Floral Celebration stamp set were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink to create a background / patterned piece of paper.The Leaves were colored with the Light and Dark So Saffron (for a softer look) and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- The Sprig was colored with the Light Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Horizontal Top Cross Strip: (4” x 1½”) Vellum dry-embossed with the Splatters 3D Embossing Folder.
- Circle: (2⅛”) Pumpkin Pie Striped patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2023 Regals Collection Designer Series Paper pack.
- The (2⅛”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set was used to die-cut a circle out of the Background Panel Paper.
- The same die was used to cut a Pumpkin Pie colored circle.
- The sentiment, Sending Smiles, also from the Floral Celebration stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder.
All of the elements were arranged on the card base to resemble the sketch. The Sentiment Circle was set into the cut circle opening of the Background Panel Paper with the Vellum piece added so that the created pattern was not obscured.
What a nice little pick-me-up hello card in Fall colors.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.
2 thoughts on “Sending Smiles – Autumn Celebration”
Beautiful card as always! I especially like the embossed vellum at the top, so clever. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Very pretty card, I love the colours and the texture on the embossing the vellum. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).
DT member H2H
LikeLiked by 1 person