Welcome back! It is the start of a new week and I have chosen to keep it simple. That is Clean and Simple for a quick Birthday card.
I was inspired by the list of elements found in the Festive Friday (#119) challenge, the theme from the Seize the Birthday (#248) challenge and the inspiration photo from the Facebook Joy of Sets October fun challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The panel was die-cut with one of the dies from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set.
- The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Forever Friendship stamp set was stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- Focal Image – Wheat Grass: Soft Suede cardstock scrap.
- The Wheat Grass was die-cut with one of the dies from the Harvest Dies set.
- The Stems were gathered, wrapped with and tied in a bow using Linen Thread.
And that was that. Very minimalist yet a great gender-neutral birthday card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
For fun, I was also inspired by these additional CAS challenges: The Male Room (#167), Just Us Girls (#653), Addicted to CAS (#230), and CASology (#408). Theme challenge: Make My Monday (#185). Tools challenge: Happy Little Stampers October Dies. Layout Only: AAA Cards (#225) as I have nothing in my stash related to Gnomes.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.