Welcome back! It is a glorious day today…just a bit of a nip to the air but the colors are turning…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 2¾” and 5½”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- The top (2¾”) Fold Back was dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat: (3¼” x 9” scored at 3” and 6”) Mango Melody cardstock.
- Front Card Panel: (3” x 2¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Girl in the Window image from the In the Moment stamp set was stamped with waterproof Saddle Brown Stazon ink.The image was water colored using the Fine and Medium Tipped Water Painter Brushes. Inks used: Window Pane and Window Seat – Gray Granite; View – Balmy Blue; Hair – Soft Suede; Top, Cushions and Barrette – Mango Melody; Skin – Petal Pink; Jeans and Coffee Cup – Night of Navy
- The sentiment, You’re in my Thoughts, from the same stamp set was stamped with Gray Granite ink.
- Inside Card Panel: (3” x 2¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- The larger Sploosh image from the Oceanfront stamp set was stamped on at an angle with Balmy Blue ink.
- The sentiment, You’re always so good to others…, also from the In the Moment stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- Adornment: (4¼” x 1”) Balmy Blue cardstock scrap.
- The strip was die-cut with the Open Grid Die from the Split Card Textures Dies set.
The Front and Inside Panels were adhered to the Mango Melody Accent Mat. The Inside Fold was adhered (1¼”) up from the bottom of the card. The Top “Z” Fold was closed, and the Card Front was adhered in place. The Balmy Blue Adornment was added to the bottom of the card.
How about that! I used all five colors. It was nice to pull the In the Moments stamp set out again and give it some love…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
As I chose to watercolor my image, I am adding this card to the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge (#39).
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.