Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio!
Today, I decided to continue playing with the Alphabest Bundle and create a #simplestamping card based on this month’s Stampin’ Up! Simple Stamping suggestion. Working with a Sketch Challenge, and a couple of Color Challenges, I took inspiration from a sample card found in the 2022/2023 Annual Catalog on page 115.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Blackberry cardstock.
- Background Accent Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Pumpkin Pie Striped patterned paper from the 2022/2023 Regals Collection Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Mat: (2¼” x 3½”) Old Olive cardstock.
- Center Panel: (2” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Dotted, Leafy and Solid stamps were selected from the Alphabest stamp set.
- The pattern on the Solid stamp was created by “kissing” the stamp to the Gingham patterned stamp from the Christmas Scottie stamp set.
- KISSING Technique: Stamping one stamp against another to transfer the pattern to the main stamp before stamping.
- The selected images were stamped in all the colors: Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks and stamped in an alternating grid pattern.
- Swag Element: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Ribbon stamp, also from the Christmas Scottie stamp set, was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label: Old Olive cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thank You, from the Through it Together stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was punched out with the coordinating Best Label Punch.
All of the elements were arranged on the card base to resemble the sketch. The sentiment was popped up with Dimensionals.
Gender neutral, masculine type of Thank You card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.