Welcome to the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge (#306) launching today!
I am not a Teddy Bear girl…looking through my stash, I selected the little Bear from the retired A Little Wild stamp set.
To complete my card, I selected the sketch from Inspire Create (#126) and the right-side line in the current Tic Tac Toe challenge (#181). The Autumn colors chosen were: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Crumb Cake.
Let the fun begin! Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Card Font Panel: (3” x 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Using Blending Brushes, Crushed Curry ink was added to the center of the panel and then Cajun Craze ink was blended outward to the edges.
- The Grass image from the Wildflower Path stamp set was added with Garden Green ink.
- The three little Bumblebees image from the retired A little Wild stamp set were added into the Crushed Curry colored area using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with the Dark Mango Melody and Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. Part of the Bumblebee bodies were colored with my Black Pentel Liquid Gel Pen.
- Accent Panel: (3⅛” x 4⅜”) Garden Green cardstock.
- Focal Image – Little Bear: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The little Bear image from the retired A Little Wild stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Bear was colored with both the Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend Markers. The Bumblebee was also colored the same as the three little Bumblebees described above.
- The Bear was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The little Bear was popped up with Dimensionals and three Cinnamon Cider retired 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots were added.
A sweet little baby card featuring a sweet little Bear, so suitable for a little Guy.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please join us at Cardz 4 Guyz and show off your Teddy Bears.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.
One thought on “A Little Wild Teddy – So Tiny, So Precious”
Love your blended background!! I forgot about this little guy…I was struggling to find a teddy bear in my stash!! He is perfect!! Masculine//Teddy bear cards might seem like a real challenge but you rocked it!! Great inspirations for those who join the fun and play along with out new TEDDY BEAR challenge over at C4G!!
LikeLiked by 1 person