Welcome back to a new week!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- A mask was created by die-cutting a (2⅜”) circle into the center of a (5¼” x 4”) piece of Copy Paper.
- Using a Blending Brush, Starry Sky ink was added through the mask.
- The Star Swirl image from the retired Star of Light stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- Using the Clear Color Embossing Technique, the Triple Star image from the same stamp set was stamped into Versamark ink and then into both the Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet inks and heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment, Let’s get into the spirit, from the Bottled Happiness stamp set was also stamped using the Clear Color Embossing Technique with Starry Sky ink.
The completed clean and simple panel was added to the card base with Dimensionals.
With a tap of a wand…a swirl of magical stars…gets us into the spirit…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.