Welcome back! Nothing like getting back in the saddle after a longish vacation. Missed the Studio and it was fun to create this card for some close call challenge deadlines.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Balmy Blue cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- Main Panel: (2¾” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The three Pens image from the retired Crafting Forever stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was also stamped on to Masking Paper and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- The original stamped image was masked with the second stamped images.
- Using Balmy Blue ink, the retired Water Color Wash stamp was added over the Pens.
- The masks were removed.
- The Pens were colored with Stampin’ Blends. Colors used: Light Smoky Slate, Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green along with Dark Flirty Flamingo.
- Accent Panel: (2⅞” x 4⅜”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Sentiment Shape: (2½” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people, from the retired Just Add Text stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The Octagonal shape was die cut with the (2⅜” x 2⅜”) stitched square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch and the Sentiment Octagonal was popped up with Dimensionals.
The craft of penmanship and corresponding with those you love is priceless.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out my website for the latest deals.