Getting in a little more play time!
A whole slew of challenges for this card: Double Trouble (#121) partnering with Use Your Stuff (#467). Color Scheme suggested by Crafter’s Café (#289) and Stampin’ Up! Only (#311). Additional Materials influenced by Inkspirational (#274) and Note Card Style as suggested by TGIF (#388).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla retired Bird Ballad Laser Cut card.
- The Lacy Laser Cut pattern of the card front is used in lieu of a punch or a die.
- A portion of the right side of the Lace pattern was trimmed away by fussy cutting with Paper Snips.
- Card Front Under Panel: (4¼” x 5½”) Dark Woodgrain patterned piece of paper from the retired In Good Taste Designer Series Paper pack.
- Decoration: (16”) Naturals Heavy Twine – personal stash.
- A double bow was tied and added to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.
A very quick and pretty no sentiment Note Card in a naturals monochromatic color scheme featuring elements from the inspiration photo.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out my website for the latest deals offered by Stampin’ Up!