Welcome back! Slow start to my day. I had a number of errands to take care of this morning. Just happy that I had some time to play this afternoon.
Here is the result:
- Card: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The front of the card was dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Rectangle Panel: (2½” x 4½”) Very Vanilla cardstock also dry-embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Circles: (2⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- On a half sheet of Very Vanilla cardstock, two images of the Bokeh Dots stamp from the retired Bokeh Dots stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, Mango Melody ink was added to the stamped Bokeh Dots.
- The two Circles were then die-cut with the (2⅛”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Sentiment Label: Night of Navy cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thinking of you, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was closely trimmed.
- Focal Image Decoration – Blossoms: Very Vanilla cardstock.
- On the other half of the Very Vanilla cardstock sheet, two images of the large Blossom stamp from the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set were stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- Using a Blending Brush and Mango Melody ink, the six Blossoms were colored.
- The centers of the Blossoms were darkened with more Mango Melody ink added with the Sponge Dauber.
- The Leaves of the Blossoms were colored with another Sponge Dauber and Old Olive ink.
- The six Blossoms were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch and two of the Blossoms were popped up with Dimensionals.
This card was inspired by the bright flowers and the diffused background observed in the Just Add Ink photograph and I liked the FUSION sketch and suggested color tones in the Pinwheel photograph. Hope you do, too!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.