Welcome back! I think today is meant for clean and simple…as I continue to play in the Studio.
CAS Colour & Sketches (#486) color challenge, such pretty and bright colors…what to do? CASology (#407), the word HAPPY. These are very happy colors…how about the Time Out (#222) Quote: Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud – Maya Angelou.
These challenge suggestions came together and here is the result:
- Card: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Focal Image – Modern Colored Rainbow: (1½” x 4”) Basic White cardstock scrap
- The cardstock was colored with both the Light and Dark Mango Melody, Polished Pink and Highland Heather (for Gorgeous Grape) Stampin’ Blend Markers along the length.
- The colored strip was then cut on the diagonal in (¼”) intervals.
- The cut strips were anchored to another piece of scrap in the variegated pattern.
- The word, happy, from the Biggest Wish stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The word, SO, and the sentiment, SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE, from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set was also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Modern Colored Rainbow Greeting was then added to the card front popped up with Dimensionals.
I love the drama of the bright colors against the black backdrop. So happy you are here and that this card brightens your day!
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.