I had a chance to create another card this afternoon. Slipping into Winter for this one.
Mixing up several challenges: Jingle Belles (Embossing), Happy Little Stampers Christmas (September), Creative Color (#53) and bringing it all together, the Tuesday Morning Sketch (#674). Sharing with Ellibelle’s Crafty Corner (September) just because…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- Snowflake images from the retired Snow is Glistening stamp set were added to the four corners with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- Oval Inset: (3” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Pine Tree image from the retired Happy Scenes stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
- The Sky was colored with Fresh Freesia ink using a Blending Brush.
- The Falling Snow image, also from the same stamp set was added with Night of Navy ink.
- The sentiment, Cheers, from the retired Endless Wishes stamp set was also stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- Using the new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Snow was added to the Pine Trees and the Ground. This product adds an interesting textural element.
- Oval Frame: (4” x 5”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Using the retired combination pack of Heirloom Frames and the coordinating 3D Embossing Folder, the Oval Frame was die-cut and then embossed.
The Winter Scene was fitted in behind the Oval Frame and the frame was popped up with Dimensionals and attached to the embossed card base.
A quick and easy Holiday card.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.