Welcome back! Fall may actually be here. The temperature has dropped, and I have a few red leaves on my Maple tree.
Several challenges are pursuing a Fall theme and I created this card influenced by them.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Background: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using Blending Brushes, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz inks were blended to create the fall color backdrop.
- Card Front Silhouette: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic Black cardstock and scrap.
- Using the Foliage die and the Deer dies from the Grove Dies set, the Forest Silhouette and Animals were cut.
- The truncated sentiment, What a Beautiful Day, from the Blessings of Home stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with retired Smoky Slate Embossing Powder.
The Forest Silhouette was added over the colored Background and the Deer were tucked in. The completed panel was then adhered to the card base.
I welcome Fall with its colors and cooler days. It is a beautiful time of year.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.