Sharing another card that I created this afternoon. A very pretty floral birthday card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using the Oval Frame die from the Fabulous Frames Dies set, an oval was cut into the left side of the card front.
- The Oval opening was backed with the Green Colored Vellum from the retired Perennial Essence Vellum Paper pack.
- The die-cut Oval Frame was fitted back into the opening.
- The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Wildflower Path stamp set was stamped in the lower right corner with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Focal Image – Pansies: Floral patterned piece of paper from the retired Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper pack.
- Two of the Pansies, one purple toned and the other orange toned were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Accent Leaves: Green Colored Vellum from the same Vellum Paper pack.
- Using the Three-Leafed die from the Summer Shadows Dies set, three leaf sprigs were cut.
The Leaf Sprigs and the Pansies were arranged and adhered around the Oval Frame. The Pansies were popped up with Dimensionals.
So soft and pretty…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.