Welcome back! Having a nice play in the Studio this morning…
As You See It (#282) has a Baby theme and over at Festive Friday (#117), they are recognizing Memories. Babies create precious memories. I have selected the colors suggested over at Color Dare (#512) and the layout was adapted from the current Saturday Stamps (#708) sketch which I am showing you for reference.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Front Panel: (4¼” x 5½”) Color Dotted White patterned piece of paper from the retired Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper pack.
- Horizontal Panel Accent: (¼” x 5½”) Bermuda Bay cardstock strips.
- Horizontal Panel: (2¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Circle: (2⅛”) Pool Party cardstock (for Glacier).
- The sentiment, Oh, Baby…, from the retired Punch Party stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the (2⅛”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Focal Image – Balloons: So Saffron (for Sundance), Bermuda Bay (for Lagoon), retired Rococo Rose (for Desert Rose ), and retired Wisteria Wonder (for Wisteria) cardstock scraps
- Using the balloon dies from the retired Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies set, the Wisteria Wonder Striped and Rococo Rose Dotted Balloons were cut.
- The Striped Balloon was backed with So Saffron and the Dotted Balloon was backed with Bermuda Bay.
- Focal Image – Baby: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Umbrella Baby image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. Skin – Light Petal Pink, Hair – Bronze and Onesie – Light Rococo Rose.
- The Baby was fussy cut with Paper Snips eliminating the Umbrella elements.
The edge of the Circle was trimmed, and all of the elements were adhered to resemble the layout. The Balloons and the Baby were added with the top Balloon and the Baby popped up with Dimensionals. Balloon Strings were drawn in using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
A sweet Baby card…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the September Weekly Deals.