Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog (#372) challenge.
Combining this sketch with a number of Fall themed challenges. Stampin’ Through the Catalog featured stamp set – Soft Seedlings and the Tic Tac Toe (#171) and Paper Craft Crew (#484) boards.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3⅜” x 4¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with that same sized rectangle die from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set and the dry-embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- The embossed texture was highlighted by adding Crumb Cake ink with a Blending Brush.
- Horizontal Cross Strip:
- (1) (4¼” x 1¼”) Cajun Craze and White Dotted piece of patterned paper from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper pack die-cut top and bottom with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- (2) (4¼” x ½”) Two pieces of Copper Brushed Metallic cardstock.
- (3) (4¼” x ¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- Focal Image – Maple Leaf: (3¼” x 3¾”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Fall Floral Maple Leaf and Seedlings image from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The entire image was painted with Bleach using a Craft Brush to lighten the image. (I perhaps could have stamped the image on So Saffron cardstock but wanted to see what would happen with the bleach).
- The image was fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label Banner: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The small Banner from the All That Dies set was die-cut.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool, the sentiment, Hello, from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was also stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The edges of the Banner were highlighted with Crumb Cake ink using a Sponge Dauber.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch and the Leaf image and Sentiment Banner were popped up with Dimensionals.
A friendly Fall Hello card…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the September Weekly Deals.
One thought on “Soft Seedlings – Hello”
Lovely design to highlight your fall leafy branch, Jolanda. The woodgrain background and pretty patterned paper ad. Nice detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
LikeLiked by 1 person