Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog (#372) challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3⅜” x 4¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with that same sized rectangle die from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set and the dry-embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- The embossed texture was highlighted by adding Crumb Cake ink with a Blending Brush.
- Horizontal Cross Strip:
- (1) (4¼” x 1¼”) Cajun Craze and White Dotted piece of patterned paper from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper pack die-cut top and bottom with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- (2) (4¼” x ½”) Two pieces of Copper Brushed Metallic cardstock.
- (3) (4¼” x ¾”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die.
- Focal Image – Maple Leaf: (3¼” x 3¾”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Fall Floral Maple Leaf and Seedlings image from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The entire image was painted with Bleach using a Craft Brush to lighten the image. (I perhaps could have stamped the image on So Saffron cardstock but wanted to see what would happen with the bleach).
- The image was fussy-cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label Banner: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The small Banner from the All That Dies set was die-cut.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool, the sentiment, Hello, from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was also stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The edges of the Banner were highlighted with Crumb Cake ink using a Sponge Dauber.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch and the Leaf image and Sentiment Banner were popped up with Dimensionals.
A friendly Fall Hello card…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the September Weekly Deals.