Happy Tuesday. Time again for the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge! This week, our theme is Sports and/or Hobbies.
I chose the following challenges to bring my idea to life. Theme: Seize the Birthday (#246) and Happy Little Stampers (September), Color: Color Hues (#48) partnering with Seize The Birthday, Inkspirational (#273) for the multiple images and Sketch: Try Stampin’ On Tuesday (#571) to bring it all together.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiments, Let your dreams set sail and Hope it’s your best. day. ever., from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set were stamped in the upper left and lower right corners with Night of Navy ink.
- Diagonal Panel: (7” x ½”) Parakeet Party and Night of Navy cardstock strips.
- Three Parakeet Party strips were alternated with two Night of Navy strips and adhered to the panel and trimmed to create the Diagonal Panel.
- Repetitive Focal Image – Sail Boats: Basic White cardstock scraps approximately (3” x 3”).
- The Mast and Boat image was stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The Sail images were stamped with Parakeet Party ink.
- A (3” x 3”) Acetate Window Sheet was previously punched out with the coordinating Sailboat Builder Punch and used as a template for the stamping.
- The Sailboat was then punched out with the Sailboat Builder Punch.
The completed background panel was adhered to the card base and the Sailboats were adhered to the Diagonal Panel. The Sails were popped up with Dimensionals.
A fun, bright birthday card for the fellow in your life that enjoys sailing or attending regattas.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please consider joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz and sharing what you have made.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.