A fun little Holiday card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Purely Pomegranate retired cardstock.
- Card Front: (4” x 5¼”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- Using the Stamparatus Positioning Tool and waterproof Stazon Black ink, the Street Lamp and the Singing Mouse from the Caroling Mice Hostess stamp set were stamped.
- The image was water-colored using both the Wide-Tipped and Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brushes with the retired challenge colors, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate. Smoky Slate was added to the Mouse and Daffodil Delight was added to the Street Lamp. Ink was added to a block and picked up with the brush.
- The sentiment, Merry Christmas, from the Ringed with Nature stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
A very quick and cute card!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.