Welcome back! I have a sweet clean and simple #simplestamping card for you today.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Petal Pink cardstock.
- Accent Mat: (3⅜” x 4⅝”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Card Front: (3¼” x 4½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The scene was created using the challenge colors and images from the Ocean Front stamp set. Sky: Blushing Bride and Petal Pink inks, Water: Tahitian Tide ink, Sand: So Saffron ink.
- The Pebble image stamp was used to add texture to the Sand with Crumb Cake ink.
- Beach Grass was added with 2nd Generation Soft Suede ink (Stamped-off once).
- The Flying Birds image from the retired High Tide stamp set was also stamped with 2nd Generation Soft Suede ink.
- The sentiment, Thinking of You, from the Season of Chic stamp set was added with full-strength Soft Sude ink.
Are you tempted to just “Jump In” into this beautiful blue ocean after running down the “Sandy” beach?
Super simple card with just Stamps, Ink and Paper and a terrific set of colors.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.