Welcome back! I have a sweet clean and simple card for you today.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Horizontal Cross Panel: (4¼” x 1”) Polished Pink cardstock.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool, the sentiment, Enjoy the Adventure Ahead, from the retired Life’s Adventure stamp set was added to the right edge with the sentence broken up and inked with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker so that words were stacked one below the other.
- Vertical Panel: (2” x 5½”) Basic White and Polished Pink cardstock.
- The Basic White cardstock panel was die-cut with the Dots & Spots Die and the was backed with the Polished Pink cardstock panel to show the cut Dots.
- Focal Image (Any Shape) – Bicycle: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Bicycle image from the Life’s Adventure stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with the Light Polished Pink and Smoky Slate Stampim’ Blends Markers.
- The Bicycle was fussy cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base and the Bicycle was popped up with Dimensionals.
Where will you go on your “oma” bike? What adventure awaits you? Wherever you go, enjoy the ride!
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.