The Long Weekend is upon us…do you have plans? Trying to get a little bit ahead so I can enjoy a bit of R&R.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Panel: (4⅝” x 3⅛”) Cardstock: Concord Crush (R), Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight. Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.
- Each color was die cut with the Kaleidoscope die from the Artisan Additions Dies set.
- The Concord Crush die-cut was used as the frame and was adhered to an Adhesive Sheet cut to the same size.
- The Chads from all the other colors were Paper Pieced to create the Rainbow Color pattern. Indigo/Violet = Concord Crush, Tahitian Tide = Blue, Green = Granny Apple Green, Yellow = Daffodil Delight, Orange = Pumkin Pie and Red = Real Red.
- Once completed, the panel was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅛” x ⅞”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Feel Better Real Soon, from the Cottage Rose stamp set was stamped with retired Concord Crush ink.
- The sentiment was die-cut with one of the stitched Banner dies from the Stylish Shaped Dies set.
The Rainbow-Colored Pieced Paper Panel was adhered to the card base and retired Silver Metallic Thread was looped behind the Sentiment Banner which was popped up with Dimensionals.
Hoping that the bright colors will make anyone feel better…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Weekly Deals…Look for the Perfect Partner (Dies) to some of your favorite stamp sets.