Happy Wednesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#371) a day late. A couple of busy days post-Convention and getting ready for the Holiday Card Classes this afternoon and evening.
The card sample sports a (3¾”) square cut in four. What will you choose? A stamped image, a piece of pretty patterned paper or as I did, choose an interesting embossing folder and make the card all about the sentiment so I could add this card to the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge (#14).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- Four Squares: (3¾” x 3¾”) Brushed Copper cardstock dry-embossed with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder cut in four (1⅞” x 1⅞”).
- Sentiment Label and Mini Banner: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap
- The sentiment, Thinking of You and the Seedling image from the Soft Seedlings stamp set were stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The Sentiment was die-cut with the largest stitched banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies,
- The Seedling image was fussy-cut with Paper Snips and takes the place of the Mini Banner
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch and the Seedling image was popped up with Dimensionals.
“Thinking of You” cards work for so many occasions. Always a good idea to add some to your stash.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (September 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Check my website for the September Weekly Deals starting September 1st.