Welcome back! It was a busy day. A full house for my afternoon class. So, I am taking a few minutes (LOL) to create a card this evening.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Rectangle Panel: (2½” x 3⅝”) Mint Macaron and White patterned piece of paper from the Hostess Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Image: (3” x 4½”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- The larger Floral image from the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set was stamped with the waterproof Stazon Black ink on to the watercolor paper.
- Using the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush, and Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay inks direct from Ink Pad Lid, the Floral image was water-colored.
- Once dry, the Floral image was die-cut with the new (Available in September) coordinating die from the Fresh Cut Stems Dies set.
- Sentiment Circle: Bermuda Bay cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Wishing you the best birthday ever, from the Season of Chic stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was die cut with the (1⅝”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
The Recipe: Floral Stamp (check), Water Coloring (check), Patterned Paper (check), Die (check) and Bright Colors (Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay – check, check and check).
What a fun card to create. You will really appreciate the coordinating Fresh Cut Stems dies for the beautiful Fresh Cut Florals stamp set.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is winding down. Be sure to get the item(s) you want before they are gone.