Welcome back! In anticipation of my upcoming Holiday cards class that begins this month and runs through to November…Let’s get in the spirit.
Four challenges today: Make My Monday (#181) Christmas in August, Jingle Belles for a Slim-Line card, Tic Tac Toe (#175) for the elements and the Tuesday Morning Sketch (#671) that I adapted to a slim-line format to bring it all together.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (7” x 6” scored at 3½”) Basic White cardstock for a mini slim-line card.
- Focal Panel: (5¾” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using various stamps from the Merriest Moments stamp set, the Foliage Spray was stamped. Colors selected: Granny Apple Green, Soft Succulent, Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler.
- The completed panel was dry-embossed with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment Shape: Basic White cardstock scrap and Cherry Cobbler cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Merry Christmas, from the retired Yuletide Christmas stamp set was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- The sentiment was die cut with the (2¼” x 1¼”) Oval die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- The Cherry Cobbler (2⅜” x 1⅜”) accent Scalloped Oval was die-cut from the retired Layering Ovals Dies set.
- Banner: (5”x ½”) Brushed Gold cardstock hand-notched to create the flagged ends.
A little bit of adhesive and the card was put together. A few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for a bit of Holiday bling.
Glad you spent some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is winding down – only two weeks left. Be sure to get the item(s) you want before they are gone.