Welcome back! Another quick clean and simple card for you this morning with a bit of framing detail.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Frame Detail: (4¼” x 5½”) piece of Copy Paper used as a Mask.
- A (2¼” x 3⅝”) opening was die-cut with the same sized rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- When the stamping was completed, the die was re-set over the image and dry-embossed using the Big Shot Embossing Mats with the Big Shot Machine.
- Focal Image: Perfect Pomegranate – FREE (with a qualifying party order) Hostess Sale-a-bration reward stamp set.
- The Copy Paper Mask was set in place.
- The Leaf Branch image was stamped with Parakeet Party ink.
- The Flower Blossom image was inked with Sponge Daubers. Parakeet Party ink on the Stem and Tahitian Tide ink on the Blossom.
- The Mask was removed for the upper Blossom stamp.
- Tiny Tahitian Tide Dots were added to the image with both 1st and 2nd generation stamping (stamping-off once).
- Sentiment: Cottage Rose stamp set.
- The sentiment, It’s Going To Be Fab, was carefully inked with Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide ink direct from the ink pads
A Single Layer card with a very pretty Pomegranate Flower…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is winding down – only two weeks left. Be sure to get the item you want before they are gone.