A very quick little clean and simple card for you this morning.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3¼” x 4½”) Basic Black cardstock
- Hand Lettered Sentiment: Time to Fly. I used my extra fine black gel pen.
- Focal Image Strip: (2¾” x ¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- Using the same Gel Pen, I drew the little row of Lady Bugs.
- The Lady Bugs were colored with the Light Sweet Sorbet and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Markers.
The Lady Bug Strip was added to the card front and popped up with Dimensionals.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.