The challenge theme for the FUSION sketch is Wine & Cheese. How appropriate as we visited a winery yesterday. I selected the retired stamp set, Tuscan Vineyard, to play with.
I chose to create another one-layer clean and simple card for the INKspirational (#271) challenge and did a bit of Blender Pen water coloring so I could add the card to both the Happy Little Stampers (August) Watercolor and the Colour Crazy Craft (#31) challenges.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- (A) The Grapes image was stamped on to the card front with Mossy Meadow ink and again on to a Post-It-Note.
- (B) The Wine Basket and Bottle image was stamped on to the card front with Soft Suede ink and again on to a Post-It-Note.
- (C) The Post-It-Note images were fussy cut with Paper Snips and positioned over the respective images.
- (D) Repositionable Tape was added to the card front over the Masked images to create the Vertical Strip.
- (E) Crumb Cake ink was added to the Vertical Strip with a Blending Brush.
- (F) The Corks image was stamped along the Vertical Strip with Crumb Cake ink.
- (G) The Repositionable Tape and the Image Masks were removed.
- (H) Using a Blender Pen and ink from the Lids of the Ink Pads, the images were colored. Grape Leaves – Old Olive, Grapes – Merry Merlot, Bottle – Mossy Meadow, and Basket Wine Bottle – retired Cinnamon Cider.
- (I) The Winery Emblem image was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- (J) The sentiment, Let’s Celebrate, from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
- (K) Completing the card, Crumb Cake ink was sponged along the edges with a Sponge Dauber.
A clean and simple one layer card with plenty of dimension. A glass of wine is always a celebration to me!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.