Welcome to the weekend! We had a lovely visit to a local Winery this afternoon. If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend City Scape Winery.
A fun little card for a younger person.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiments, “Hey…” and “You can do ANYTHING”, from the retired So Hoppy Together stamp set were stamped with Orchid Oasis ink.
- Accent Strip: (1” x 5½”) Silver Striped patterned piece of paper from FREE Sale-a-bration selection choice (with a qualifying purchase) Gold & Silver Specialty Designer Series Paper pack cut on the diagonal.
- The stripes were colored with the Light Old Olive (for Pear Pizzazz), Daffodil Delight and Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Focal Image – Frog on Unicycle: Basic White cardstock.
- The Frog was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with the same Stampin’ Blend Markers.
- The image was die-cut with the coordinating die from the retired Hop Around Framelits Dies set.
A clean and simple card. The Strip was adhered and the Frog was popped up with Dimensionals.
All youth need to be reminded that the world is wide open and they can do anything…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.