Friday! The weekend is almost here. Hoping you have some awesome plans…
An Anniversary card for you today. Celebrating a special day with some friends.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Gray cardstock.
- Side Panels: (1⅛” x 5¼”) Sweet Sorbet Floral patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2024 In-Color Collection Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Trim: (2” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Center Panel: (1¾” x 5¼”) Sweet Sorbet Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the same DSP pack.
- Tag: (2” x 3⅞”) Basic Gray cardstock die-cut with that same-sized die from the Tailor Made Tags Dies set.
- The two phrases, “good lookin’” and “to you two!” were selected from the Sale-a-bration FREE selection option (with qualifying purchase) Amazing Phrasing stamp set and carefully masked to rearrange the words to say “lookin’ good, you two!” as an Anniversary sentiment.
- The words were stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- Hearts: (2¼” x 2½”) Sweet Sorbet and retired Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper scraps die-cut with the Open-Heart die from the Brushed Shapes Dies set.
The Hearts were entwined and adhered to the Tag. A bit of White Baker’s Twine was added to the Tag. The Panels were adhered to the card base and the Tag was popped up with Dimensionals.
I love Tic Tac Toe challenges! Eight options. How cool that this one card meets the criteria for five lines. Jackpot!
What a fun little Anniversary card!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.