Hi! Several challenges in my favorite style: Clean and Simple (CAS) and I thought I would combine them all together for this card.
Here is the result:
- Single Layered Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- (A) Flowers
- The Tropical Flower image from the retired Tropical Chic stamp set was stamped with Calypso Coral ink on the right side.
- The image was also stamped again, three more times on to a Post-It-Note and fussy cut to be used as Masks.
- One Mask was added to the previously stamped flower and another Flower was stamped below the first.
- The Mask was moved to that second Flower and a third Flower was stamped.
- The three Flowers were then Masked.
- (B) Rectangle
- A (2¼” x 3½”) opening was die-cut from a (4¼” x 5½”) piece of Copy Paper using a die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set to be used as a Mask.
- The Mask was adhered over the card front with Repositionable Tape.
- Using a Blending Brush and Sahara Sand ink, the Rectangle was created.
- All the Masks were removed.
- (C) Leaves
- The Tropical Leaf image, also from the Tropical Chic stamp set, was stamped. The Top Leaf with Soft Suede ink and the Bottom Leaf with Early Espresso ink.
- (D) Sentiment
- The sentiment, hey, there!, from the Charming Sentiments stamp set was stamped with Calypso Coral ink.
- (E) Embellishment
- From my stash, retired Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
- Three sizes Calypso Coral.
- Three sizes Pineapple Punch colored with the SU-100 Stampin’ Blend Marker to approximate the Soft Suede/Early Espresso color.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Sahara Sand cardstock.
- The card started out as a single layer on Basic White cardstock, but I felt it needed to be grounded, so the card front was trimmed and added to a complimentary colored card base.
For some challenges, you just need to dig into your stash and give your stamps some love.
This is essentially a gender-neutral friendship card, perfect when you just need to send a little note.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.