Chasing one more deadline…Welcome back!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- The Floral Blossom from the retired Little Lady Bug stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- The Triangle Shape was masked off with repositionable tape.
- The Wee Lady Bug image, from the same stamp set was inked with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and placed on the Petal with the aid of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool.
- The Triangle Spotlight was colored with Stampin’ Blends. Triangle – Light Balmy Blue, Floral Petals – Light Daffodil Delight, Floral Center – Dark Pale Papaya, Ladybug – Dark Real Red and Leaves – Light Parakeet Party.
- The mask was removed.
- The sentiment, Spread your wings and Fly!, also from the same stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
- A little halo boo-boo was hidden under a Basic Black scribbled line that I colored with the Light Real Red Stampin’ Blend. Not ideal but it works.
The card front panel was added to the card base and a great little encouragement card was complete.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.