Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#367).
I have taken inspiration from another Catalog sample…found on page 14 and selected the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Dies Bundle to make my card. I also selected the colors from the current Facebook Colour INKspiration challenge (#126).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with the Stitched Greenery Die for interest.
- Cross Strips: (6” x 1”) Cajun Craze Striped patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2023 Regals Collection Designer Series Paper pack cut in half.
- Left Side Rectangle Panel – Flower: Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay cardstock scraps.
- The Flower was stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink onto the Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the Flower Center was stamped with Cajun Craze ink. The Stem was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- The two images were die-cut with the coordinating dies.
- Center Rectangle Panel: (1¾” x 3⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock die-cut with the Open Fret die from the Chic Dies set for texture.
- Forward Rectangle Panel: (2¾” x 1¼”) Soft Suede cardstock scrap.
- Sentiment Labels: (approximately 2½” x ⅜”) Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie cardstock scraps.
- The sentiments, Birthday Wishes, All The Good Luck (truncated) and Love & Big Hugs were stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder on the respective colored cardstock.
- The sentiments were then die-cut with the smaller Label die and adhered to the Soft Suede panel.
All of the elements were assembled and adhered to the card base to resemble my version of the sketch. The Flower was popped up with Dimensionals.
Do you have any August birthdays to celebrate? I think this will be a nice card to send to my friend.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.