Welcome back! Have any great plans for the weekend? How about another trip to the beach?
Inspiration: Time Out (#219), Key Word Themes: Use Your Stuff (#453) and Can You Handle the Pressure (#12), Colors: Color Dare (#507) and bringing it all together the current Try Stampin’ on Tuesdays (#565) Sketch which I flipped to the vertical position.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3½” x 5½”) Calypso Coral cardstock dry-embossed with the Stripes 3D Embossing Folder.
- Additional Accent Panel: (2½” x 5½”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (2¼” x 5½”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Shapes – Hexagons – Focal Images: (8½” x 5½”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Using Blending Brushes, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade ink colors were blended across the cardstock to suggest a Sunset.
- The Sand Pipers and the Seagulls images from the retired High Tide stamp set and the Marsh Grasses image from the retired On the Horizon stamp set were stamped across the blended colors with Memento Tuxedo Black ink creating silhouettes.
- The images were die-cut with the (1⅞” x 1⅝”) Hexagon die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
- Sentiment Label: Shimmery White cardstock brushed with Daffodil Delight ink.
- The sentiment, love you to the beach and back, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then die-cut with the (1½” x 1¼”) Hexagon die also from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set.
All of the elements were then assembled and adhered to match the sketch with the sentiment popped up with Dimensionals.
A beach chair, a glass of wine and a fine friend…I am in love!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.