One last deadline for today and another CAS card mixing in a few other challenges using A Fish & A Wish stamp set.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- A diagonal Mask was created by tearing a piece of Copy Paper and was affixed to the panel.
- The Wavy Line image was stamped in the bottom left corner three times overlapping slightly with Crumb Cake ink for the sandy seabed.
- The Kelp image was stamped with Garden Green ink and again two more times for 2nd Generation coloring.
- Using a Blending Brush, Tahitian Tide ink was lightly blended on to the paper to create the Water along the edge of the panel.
- Using another Blending Brush, Crumb Cake ink was blended into the seabed.
- The Mask was removed and the sentiment, A Sea of Thanks was stamped along the bottom edge with Garden Green ink.
- Focal Image – Fish: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Small Fish image was stamped twice with Daffodil Delight ink and once with Tahitian Tide ink. While there is a coordinating Fish Builder Punch, I opted to fussy cut the Fish with Paper Snips so there would be no border showing.
The Background Panel was adhered to the card base and the Fish were popped with Dimensionals.
In the Sea we have our Fish…just not the Fishing Line yet…and for that, I’m sure, the Fish are certainly thankful.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.