Happy Sunday! Welcome back. A few CAS (clean and simple) challenges are combined with some of my favorite retired stamp sets for today’s card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Focal Panel – (2⅞” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Swoosh image from the retired Sunshine Sayings stamp set was stamped three times with the challenge colors: Blushing Bride, So Saffron (2nd Generation – stamped off once) and Soft Sea Foam to replicate the idea of three rectangles.
- The Potted Flower image from the retired Just Because stamp set was stamped over the Swooshes with 2nd Generation Basic Gray ink.
- The sentiment, Just Because, from the Ranunculus Romance stamp set was also stamped with 2nd Generation Basic Gray ink.
- The Potted Flower image was color enhanced with Stampin’ Blends. Flowers – retired Dark Pink Pirouette; Leaves – Dark Soft Sea Foam and Pot Rim – Dark So Saffron.
- A little sparkle (hard to see) was added to the Flowers and the Pot Rim with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
The Focal Panel was popped up on the card base with Dimensionals.
A very simple stamped card using stamps, ink and paper. Just Because…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.