Don’t you just love days where you get a chance to play?
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¼” x 4½”) Pear Pizzazz cardstock dry-embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- Shapes – Sunflowers: Very Vanilla cardstock scraps.
- Three images of the smaller Sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set were stamped with Early Espresso ink and colored. Flower Petals – retired Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker, Flower Centers and Leaves – Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- The Flowers were then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Side Strip and Bow: Linen Thread and retired Diamond Weave Ribbon.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾” x ⅝”) Crushed Curry cardstock scrap.
- The truncated sentiment, Celebrate, also from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set was inked with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped.
The ribbon was wrapped around the panel and secured with scotch tape. The bow was made and attached with a few Mini Glue Dots. All of the other elements were adhered with Dimensionals to match the sketch.
Another Birthday card for the stash!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.