How about CAS (Clean and Simple) today? One of my favorite styles of card to make using stuff in my stash.
Several current challenges that fall within a similar theme: Kids – Paper Players (#600) and Addicted to CAS (#224), Words (Themes) – CASology (#405) and Alphabet (Letter H), and bringing it all together Retro Rubber’s Tic Tac Toe Board (#187).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiments, Hope It’s a Wonderful Day in your and Neighborhood, from the retired In the City stamp set (Circa 2017) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Focal Image – Child with Kite: (3” x 3”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- The Child and Kite image from the retired Happy Home stamp set (Circa 2016) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- A Mask was created for the Child using a Post-It-Note scrap.
- Using Blending Brushes and Pear Pizzazz and Balmy Blue ink, color was brushed to the Grass and the Sky.
- The Child and the Kite were colored with Stampin’ Blends. Skin – Light Petal Pink, Shorts – Starry Sky, Top – Sweet Sorbet, Hair – Mango Melody and Kite – Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky.
- The image was then die-cut with the (2⅝” x 2⅝”) square die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
The Square panel was popped up with Dimensionals in between the stamped sentiments.
Oh, to be a Kid again, on a Windy summer Holiday day having fun flying a kite out in a Nature park wiggling your toes in the fresh Green grass. Hoping you have a wonderful day in your little part of the world!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.