A very minimalist hand drawn line image for you today.
Sometimes you cannot find what you are looking for and you have to improvise.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Focal Image Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Book/Door/Wall/Floor line image was hand drawn using the Black Pental EnerGel Needle Tip 0.03mm Liquid Gel Ink Pen.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends: Wall – Light Soft Sea Foam, Door and Floor – Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Opening – Light Balmy Blue and Book Cover – Light Tahitian Tide.
- The sentiment, Anything is possible, from the Hand-Penned stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I love the quote and I think my drawing speaks to it. Hope you like it.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.