Welcome back! Christmas in July…
Bringing it all together, I selected the sketch and inspiration from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday’s (#564).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Light Gold Tinted Vellum from my personal stash.
- Cross Strip: (5¼” x 1⅝”) Cherry Cobble/Shaded Spruce/Gold Plaid patterned paper from the retired Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Cross Strip Accent: (5¼” x ¼”) Gold Glimmer Specialty Paper.
- Circle Accent: (2⅜”) Shaded Spruce cardstock die-cut with that same sized circle die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set. I do not yet have the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Sentiment Circle: (1⅞”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The sentiment, A Joyful Christmas to you and yours, from the Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- The sentiment was then die-cut with the (1⅞”) circle die, also from the Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- Additional Bling: Gold Foil scraps die-cut with two of the Open Leaf dies from the Splendid Stems Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to match the sketch. For a some more bling, I added Gold toned Iridescent Dots that I still have in my stash. Such pretty shimmer and shine from the vellum and all the golden accents.
Never too early to build your stack of holiday cards.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.