Welcome back! I am playing around with several new products. The Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder & Die Set along with some of the very pretty items that make up part of the Texture Chic Suite.
I opted to use the sketch only from the current FUSION challenge…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Light Gold Tinted Vellum from my personal stash.
- The Vellum was dry-embossed with the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder.
- Rectangle Panel (1): (2” x 4”) Distressed Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Rectangle Panel (2): (2” x 4”) Peachy Coral Gold Grid patterned piece of paper from the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Decoration – Sprigs: (4¼” x 5½”) Smoky Slate cardstock dry-embossed with the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder and then die-cut with the Twigs & Sprigs Die.
- Two of the embossed Sprigs were chosen and highlighted with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for a little sparkle. (May be difficult to see in photo but very pretty).
- Sentiment Strip: (3½” x ⅝”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, You are amazing beyond measure, from the Season of Chic stamp set was stamped with Calypso Coral ink.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to the card base. The new embossing folder, Twigs & Springs looks wonderful on the Vellum. I think this folder will become a favorite.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.