Happy Sunday! Welcome back.
A really quick clean and simple (CAS) card for you this morning for the following challenges.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Mango Melody cardstock.
- Bottom Panel: (5½” x 3¼”) Cajun Craze cardstock die-cut with the Rounded Edge Basic Borders Die.
- The sentiment, Friendships refresh the soul, from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set was stamped into Versamark ink and then into Early Espresso ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder using the Clear Color Embossing Technique on the lower right of the panel.
- Silhouette – Tree: (2” x 4”) Early Espresso cardstock scrap die-cut with one of the Tree dies from the Majestic Mountains Dies set.
- The Tree was trimmed down to (2½”).
And that is it. Three pieces of paper and a sentiment for a striking Autumn colored card featuring a Tree Silhouette.
Letting a good friend know that they are important to your well-being is a wonderful thing to share.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.