Playing with a few more challenges this afternoon…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Gray Granite cardstock.
- The sentiment, hello, from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the lower left corner.
- Side Panel: (2” x 5¼”) Gray Granite Criss Cross patterned piece of paper from the 2022 / 2023 Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper pack.
- Blocks: (approximately 2¾” x 1¼”) Basic White, Polished Pink and Mossy Meadow cardstocks die-cut with the Picture This Rectangles Die and dry-embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- Focal Point – Flower: (2” x 4”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper die-cut with one of the Flower dies from the Meadow Dies set.
- The Floral Die-Cut was water colored using Gray Granite, Polished Pink and Mossy Meadow ink direct from Ink Pad Lid with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. For a little added bling, the center of each Flower sports a Pearl Basic Jewel.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.