Hi! Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio.
Playing with a few more challenges this morning…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5½” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The top of the panel was die-cut with the “V” shaped die from the Basic Borders Dies set.
- Three Striped Lines of “diamonds” were added to the bottom of the panel with Tahitian Tide ink, a Blending Brush and one of the stencils from the retired Pattern Party Decorative Masks set.
- The sentiment, Thanks a bunch, from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink to the right and above the stripes.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the retired Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.
- Envelope Accent: (5½” x 1¼”) Tahitian Tide cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Star-Crossed Embossing Folder for gridded striped lines.
- Focal Image(s) – Flowers: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry cardstock scraps.
- The larger single Flower stamp from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set, was stamped in each color, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry.
- The Flowers were then colored in with the matching Light Stampin Blends colors.
- All the Flowers and matching cardstock colored Flowers were punched out using the coordinating Flowers & Leaves Punch.
The Tahitian Tide Envelope Accent was adhered to the top of the Basic White card base. The Basic White Background Panel was then added followed by the stacked Flowers. For a little added bling, the center of each Flower sports a Basic Rhinestone Jewel.
Texture and Dimension. Bright Colors, Flowers and a variety of Stripes. A nice little Thank You card. Always handy to have around.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.