Welcome back! I am playing with the stamp set, Floral Celebration, from Close To My Heart that I received as a gift so that I could participate in the July Heart 2 Heart Challenge:
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Starry Sky cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White with Smoky Slate Dots from the retired 2012 Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack.
- Three Strips: (3¼” x 1¼”) Starry Sky, Basic White and Sweet Sorbet cardstock die-cut with the same sized rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- The sentiment, Celebrating You, was stamped with Versamark ink and heat set with White Embossing Powder on the Starry Sky rectangle.
- The Basic White rectangle was dry-embossed with the retired Star-Crossed Embossing Folder.
- Shapes – Flowers: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Two of the Flower images were stamped with Starry Sky ink.
- A small circle was added to the center of the smaller Flower with the Dark Starry Sky Stampin Blend.
- The center and the petals of both Flowers were colored with the Dark Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blend
- Both Flowers were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch. The bright bold colors of blue and red are nicely balanced with the white for a bit of a patriotic celebration of you.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.