Hi! Welcome back. So glad to get back in the Studio. I had a couple of busy days…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) retired Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Misty Moonlight cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Bark 3D Embossing Folder to suggest waves/water.
- Accent Panel: (4” x 3¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Wishing You the Very Best, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped into Versamark ink and then into Night of Navy ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder for the Clear Color Embossing Technique.
- Focal Image Panel: (4” x 3”) Blue Cloud patterned piece of paper from the retired Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper pack.
- Shape: Stamped Image
- The small Outdoor Scene from the retired Better Places stamp set was also stamped with the Clear Color Embossing Technique as above with Night of Navy directly to the patterned paper to take advantage of the colored pattern for the water and the sky.
All of the elements were arranged to match the sketch, which I flipped, for a clean and simple masculine card with a Monochromatic Blue Outdoor Scene that includes Water. I like how the sentiment is suitable for many occasions such as Birthday, Retirement or Congratulations.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.