Welcome back! I have a lovely clean and simple card for you today.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Tahitian Tide cardstock for a regular A2 card.
- Card front Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the lower left side.
- A Mask was also stamped on a Post-It-Note and fussy cut to cover the original image.
- The Floral image was stamped again to add more flowers near the top left side to lengthen the image.
- The Floral image was colored using Metallic Pencils from Marshalls that I have in my collection. Colors used: Floral Center – Blue Frost, Floral Petals and Buds – Purple Ice and Wine Frost and Greenery – Green Ice. The shimmer shine created by using the metallic pencils is so very pretty, but it is hard to see in the photograph
- Using the #17 Bright Blue Pencil from my set of Kohi-Noor Colored Pencils, a bit of shading was added around the Floral image.
- The sentiment, thank you for everything, from the Botanical Layers stamp set was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink.
Add the card front to the card base and the card is complete. Using just stamps, paper, inks and a few colored pencils you can create a quick and easy lovely card.
Thanks for spending a some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please consider voting for my card by following this LINK. Voting opens @ 6:00 pm Monday July 4th, 2022. It would be fun to be able to participate in Kylie’s blog hop later this month.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.